Tuesday, April 8, 2014

"Creativity"

"Dancing Daffodils" photo by Pheralyn Dove
Use you mind, your heart
and your soul to unleash your
Creativity.

Recognizing and feeling connected to your passion is a gift that is rare and precious, yet it is also everyone’s birthright. As I prepare for a poetry reading with a group of phenomenal jazz musicians, I am prayerful and humbled. I feel so honored that poetry found me and continues to propel me forward. I feel so blessed that the creative spirit of our ancestors lives and breathes through me. I feel so thankful and grateful to be alive, following this path of self discovery and sharing my findings with the world. It is quite a sacred journey indeed. Asante Sana. Peace and Blessings Always.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts on today's post? I'd love to hear them. Thanks!