Follow by Email

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

"Creativity"

"Dancing Daffodils" photo by Pheralyn Dove
Use you mind, your heart
and your soul to unleash your
Creativity.

Recognizing and feeling connected to your passion is a gift that is rare and precious, yet it is also everyone’s birthright. As I prepare for a poetry reading with a group of phenomenal jazz musicians, I am prayerful and humbled. I feel so honored that poetry found me and continues to propel me forward. I feel so blessed that the creative spirit of our ancestors lives and breathes through me. I feel so thankful and grateful to be alive, following this path of self discovery and sharing my findings with the world. It is quite a sacred journey indeed. Asante Sana. Peace and Blessings Always.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts on today's post? I'd love to hear them. Thanks!