Thursday, July 31, 2014

Celebrate Life!

"Tulips in the Field" photo by Pheralyn Dove
Follow your passions.
Allow life to be a cause
for celebration.

Well Hello Everyone (whoever's out there),
It's been 21 long days since I last visited you on my blog. But today I return. And I am grateful. Lots of life has happened since July 9th. And, as time unfolds, I hope to share some of these personal experiences with you. But for now, just know that I give thanks and praise for each and every day, and fully realize that gifts of the universe abound. For you my dear friends, my wish is the same for you as it is for me:  Focus on your passions. Celebrate life. Please remember that each moment is indeed, "Precious." Asante Sana. Peace & Blessings Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts on today's post? I'd love to hear them. Thanks!