Saturday, April 15, 2017

Featured Artist @ Art Sanctuary Open Galley Night


Apologies for the long absence from my blogging space. I'm back today to let those in the Philadelphia area know I'm the featured artist for Art Sanctuary's Open Gallery Night. Thursday, April 20th, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. 628 South 16th Street, at the intersection of 16th and Bainbridge in South Philly. I'll be performing spoken word, and reading excerpts from my forthcoming memoir: "No Time for Tears:  A Book of True Life Stories." Plus there will be a slide show of my photography and visual art. Admission is free! Light snacks will be served. Free Surprise Give Aways! Open Mic following my presentation. Come out and join us if you can. Thanks!
Love, Peace and Blessings Always!

4 comments:

  1. Ms Dove please send me your email address. I am planning a Audio Book edition to my paperback. I want someone else else as the reader. Will do you right. My email address is joycebrntt@yahoo.com. Visit me on the web at www.joycelbarnett.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce L Barnett author of Rosa's Big Comeback by Covenant Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Klonopin is also available as a generic drug, which is a cheaper alternative to the brand-name drug. Generic drugs are just as safe and effective as brand-name drugs, but they may not look or taste the same.
    Buy Klonopin online in USA norx

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts on today's post? I'd love to hear them. Thanks!