Tuesday, July 5, 2011

“LITTLE GIRL BLUE” NYC PREMIERE!


A Woman’s Journey to Self-Love~ ~ Experience the Transformation!

“Little Girl Blue” is my passion. “Little Girl Blue” is my obsession. I’m thrilled to be taking it to the next level. Getting closer to that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. There just aren’t the words to express how excited I am to announce “Little Girl Blue” is making its New York City Premiere at the 2011 Fringe NYC International Theater Festival.

I portray 17 characters in this stage play, which offers solutions for low self-esteem and emotional distress. Warren Oree, world-renowned bassist, composer, & percussionist, performs an original soundtrack for the production.

Performances are: Friday, Aug. 19th, 4:15 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 20th, Noon & 7:30 p.m., and Sunday, Aug. 21st, 5:15 p.m. & 9:45 p.m., at the Bowery Poetry Club, 308 Bowery, NYC, 10003. Tickets are $15, general admission. Purchase tickets online: www.fringenyc.org. Preview the show on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/pheralyn. More info to come as we get closer to opening night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts on today's post? I'd love to hear them. Thanks!