Monday, October 7, 2013

Today’s Offering: Talents, Gifts and Abilities

 
When Source created
us, we were all instantly
endowed with talents

Today’s Haiku gives all of us permission to be ourselves. Each and every one of us is unique. We’re all gifted with special talents completely our own. This is a photo I shot of a winter sunrise in my Overbrook neighborhood. Sometimes, on those perfect days when I'm at my desk writing by 4:30 in the morning and out the door to start my run at dawn, I pause and capture the magic. 

While I’m still warming up, just before I get into the flow of my run, I stop for a moment, typically while I’m waiting for the light to change.  I pull my digital camera out of my pocket; I breathe, focus, snap the picture, continue on my way.

I remind myself there’s no one else in the world like me. I did not make myself.  The Creator did not make a mistake when I was born. And yes, I do indeed have something of value to offer the world that only I am equipped to contribute. The same is true for you. Because….

When Source created
us, we were all instantly
endowed with talents

Asante Sana
Peace and Blessings Always

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts on today's post? I'd love to hear them. Thanks!