Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Happy 64th Wedding Anniversary Mom and Dad



Samuel C. Dove, Sr. & Esther D. Dove were married June 4, 1950

Happy  64th ! Wedding Anniversary Mom and Dad

Your infinite grace,
wisdom and knowledge  make this
world a better place.

My parents – Samuel C. Dove, Sr.  and Esther D. Dove  -  were married on Sunday, June 4, 1950, which means June 4, 2014 is their 64th wedding anniversary!  Their witnesses at the ceremony were my Dad’s brother, Ulysses Dove, Sr. and his wife, Ruth Dove (who are both now at peace - resting in heaven.) I am thankful, grateful and awed that my Mom and my Dad are still here to witness this special day. Two amazing people celebrating an amazing accomplishment. 
God Bless you Mom and Dad. 
I love you with all my heart and soul.
Asante Sana. Peace and Blessings Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts on today's post? I'd love to hear them. Thanks!