Monday, March 30, 2015

“Sacred Blessings”


"Sacred Sunset Blesses the Day" Pheralyn Dove Image
I learn new lessons
each and every day, on this
journey we call life.

I woke up this morning. I am blessed. I have my health and strength.  I am blessed.  I am connected to family and friends. I am blessed. I said my prayers for healing and redemption.  I am blessed. I paid a few bills today.  I am blessed. I took a walk today.  I am blessed. I engaged in my craft of writing today.  I am blessed.  I learned something new today.  I am blessed. I open my heart to love and forgiveness.  I am blessed. I am blessed.  I am blessed.  I am blessed. I trust and pray you are blessed too. Asante Sana. Peace & Blessings Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts on today's post? I'd love to hear them. Thanks!