Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Nature’s Blessings

Here I am at the opening of "The Art of Nature" Exhibit


Grasp onto all the
Blessings that come your way and
Be grateful for them.






"Promise" is one of my signature photographs in "The Art of Nature"
  The recent opening for my very first art exhibit was an awesome experience. "The Art of Nature" is comprised of 22 nature photographs I have captured over the years.  So many people came out to show me support and express their love. I am so grateful.  
Judy Lamirand organizes all of the exhibits at the Gold Standard Cafe.
 For those of you in the Philadelphia region, the exhibit continues through March 31st at the Gold Standard Café, 4800 Baltimore Avenue.   
 
My dear friend Denys Davis designed the layout and hung the show.

Denys is an Interior Designer and host of Indaga Home
This creative milestone represents a significant step on this quest to become more of myself. It is an expression of faith on my "sacred journey to self love."  And it could not have been possible without all of the people who contributed to make it a success. 
(And there were many!)
Jimmy Lewis (the renowned ice skating coach) joined us at the opening.
Asante Sana.
Peace, Love & Blessings Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts on today's post? I'd love to hear them. Thanks!