Monday, February 17, 2014

Life is a Gift

"Pink Lillies" Photo by Pheralyn Dove
Choose to believe that
life is a glorious gift
that keeps on giving

Some people cling to the belief that life is hard and then you die. Others, like me, choose to believe just the opposite. In my world, “life is a glorious gift,” a never-ending series of opportunities to grow and learn and communicate and love and thrive and, well…… just be.

Just. Be. Grateful.

I thank the Universe for the joy of spreading and receiving joy. I thank the Universe for the gift of creation – for creating me – for creating you. I thank the Universe for the gift of gratitude. Here’s to the gift of gratitude for today. Here’s to the gift of the infinite powers of love, praise and gratitude. Here’s to the gift of life.

Asante Sana. Peace & Blessings Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts on today's post? I'd love to hear them. Thanks!