Friday, February 14, 2014

Love Is In The Air

"Laura's Amaryllis" photo by Pheralyn Dove

Whether romantic
or agape, love is the
magic elixir

Love is an emotion. It is a verb. It is a noun.  It is an adjective. It is a state of being. When you feel love, when you express love, when you receive love, you are connecting to the divine source. Indeed the expression of love, whether romantic or agape, whether for your lover or your child, whether for humankind or even for yourself: when you get to the true expression of love, you are in a sacred space. Too many of us these days don’t get to this state, or if we do, the incidents are few and far between. What can we do about this?  I believe it starts inside our own hearts, in our private souls. As I sit here and reflect, I wish you love, I wish the world love, but above all, I wish myself love and unconditional acceptance. I embark on a journey toward that holy place where I can love the gift of life that breathes through me each and every day. (Regardless of the circumstances.)  When I arrive at this destination of love, I know deep down, that I am a success. And for this I am forever grateful. I trust and pray the same is true for you.
Asante Sana. Peace and Blessings Always. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts on today's post? I'd love to hear them. Thanks!