Monday, March 10, 2014

Make Someone Happy

"Happy Azaleas" photo by Pheralyn Dove
What will you do to
make this world a better place
for someone today?

I fully realize it’s not always about me. (Although I must admit sometimes I do get caught up.) But today I am in a good place, in a zone where I am conscious of wanting to make a difference. So I thought of three random acts of kindness I will commit to performing today that are outside my normal daily routine of activities: (1) write a beautiful note to someone for no particular reason and drop it in the mail. (2) call an old friend just to say hello. (3) make a donation to one of my favorite nonprofit organizations. There. I’ve written it down. So I must be accountable. I feel so grateful I am inspired to outflow an extra measure of kindness today. What about you?

Asante Sana. Peace and Blessings Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts on today's post? I'd love to hear them. Thanks!