Wednesday, March 26, 2014

“Talk is Cheap”


 
"Daffodils & Tulips @ Macy's Department Store Philadelphia"
Photo by Pheralyn Dove
“Deeds, not words” is a
wise mantra to abide by
in all your affairs.
Sometimes we get so convinced by what people are saying. Especially if they’re saying something we want to hear. Or, we get completely wrapped up in our own grandiose egotistical verbal proclamations. After a while, though, with so many disappointments in life, we realize how precious it is to have relationships with people who sincerely honor their commitments. Most importantly, however, we feel even more validated when we look in the mirror and see a reflection of a person who can honestly say “My word is my bond. I do what I say.” This is a state of being I am reaching for. I truly want to be more vigilant about keeping my word. What about you? Are you following this same path toward purer authenticity? Let me know. Asante Sana. Peace and Blessings Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts on today's post? I'd love to hear them. Thanks!